Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
"Hana puchi" is a general term of beauty products that make high shapely nose.
The nose of japanese women is commonly short, flat and rounded. Then they made Hana puchi that fits to japanese women.
The part where it touches to the tip of nose is designed key-shaped so that it makes gap to feel comfotable while putting it on.
On the other hand, the part where it touches to the root of nose is designed spoon-shaped so that it gets hard to hurt your nose.
How to Use:
※ For right nose
1. Take BIBICO for right nose with right hand. Pinch the spoon-shaped part.
2. Put the key-shaped part to the tip of your nose.
3. Push it gently not to hurt nasal cavity.
4. If it fits to the tip of your nose, push the spoon-shaped part with thumb finger.
5. Done. If you feel uncomforable with its position, adjust with finger or a stick.
Contents: 2 sets (BIBICO for both noses and a stick included in one set)
※Please make sure there is no scratch or fine split to BIBICO itself before use.
※Please read carefully a description before use.