MITSUBISHI RAYON Cleansui Water Filter Pitcher CP015
Cleansui Pitcher Series.
This is the compact Cleansui Water Filtration Pitcher CP015. You can store it vertically or horizontally. It holds 1 liter of water. The high-speed filtration removes 15 impurities found in tap water. Each cartridge has about a 3-month lifespan. It comes with a calendar dial that you can set for the date that you should replace the pitcher filter. Owning this pitcher is more economical than buying 100 2-liter bottles of water in the same span of time as one filter's usable life, costing you at least $200.
1. Residual chlorine - Added as a water sterilizer but gives water a bad taste.
2. Murky water (micro-organisms, solid lead, etc.) - This filter can get rid of red rust, etc.
3. Trihalomethane - Chemicals 4-7 react with chlorine and organic compounds found in tap water to produce trihalomethane, a known carcinogen.
8. Soluble lead - Causes mental disorders in newborns and infants if accumulated in the body.
9. Agricultural chemicals (CAT) - A widely-used herbicide and pesticide.
10. Musty odor (2-MIB) - Foul odors that end up in water.
11. Tetrachloroethylene - Used in dry-cleaning solutions, metallic resins, etc.
12. Trichloroethylene - Industrial waste (as a metal adhesive, etc.).
13. 1-,1-,1-Trichloroethane - Industrial waste (as a stain remover, etc.).
14. Iron particles - Mostly originating from plumbing pipes, they cause rusty water and bad taste.
15. Aluminum - Found in aluminum-based coagulants for clean-processing water.