Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
Spray-type that is effective for stomatitis and inflammation of your throat.
Do you have difficulty eating or talking because of the state of your mouth?
Chocola BB Mouth Ulcer Repair Shot is a spray that works on stomatitis, soreness and pain.
Containing antiseptic as well as azulene which repairs the mucous membrane, it brings an effect directly to the affected area.
It's a portable compact size so that you can use anywhere without touching directly to the affected area.
Do not continue to use in the long term.
■■ Consultation ■■
The following persons should consult a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or registered dealer before use.
(1) A person who is currently being treated by a doctor or a dentist
(2) A person who has had allergic symptoms caused by drugs
(3) A person with the following symptoms - severe inflammation in the mouth
If you have any of the following symptoms after use, please stop to use immediately and consult your doctor, dentist or pharmacist for possible side effects.
[Related parts: Symptoms]
Skin: rash,redness, itching
Digestive system: stomach discomfort, vomiting
If symptoms do not improve after 5 to 6 days, stop to use and consult your doctor, dentist, or pharmacist.
Indications: Stomatitis, pain caused by inflammation in the throat, swelling in the throat, soreness in the throat, discomfort in the throat and hoarseness
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Apply several times a day
[Precautions related to DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION]
1. Please follow the dosage and administration
2. For use in children, please use under the supervision of a guardian.
3. Please apply it only to the throat and mouth. It's not a medicine for internal use.
4. If you use it while breathing in, the chemical liquid may enter the lungs or the bronchials. If you are using it on the throat, point the nozzle at the affected area of the throat and spray it while blowing out a breath or speaking out.
5. Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes. If it gets into your eyes, wash the eyes immediately with water or lukewarm water and consult your ophthalmologist.
[How to Use the Container]
Open the cap, closen the container to the mouth, and press the pump head while the nozzle is facing to the affected area.
※ Please press the pump a few times until the drug comes out in the first use.
※ When pressing the pump, press it down firmly, not press halfway.
※ Please use 1 to 3 times a day as reference.
Ingredients per 100 mL:
Sodium gualenate hydrate・・・20mg (Reparing the mucosa and promotes the healing of the affected area)
Cetyl pyridinium・・・300mg(Sterilizing the affected area.)
Benzyl benzoate, ethanol, glycerin, saccharin Na, D-sorbitol, propylene glycol, beeswax, L-menthol, hydrogen phosphate Na, fragrance, dihydrogen phosphate Na
[Storage and handling cautions］
1. Please keep the medicine in a cool place away from direct and indirect sunlight.
2. Strong force on the side of the bottle may cause leakage of the fluid.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Keep only in the original container. (The cause of misuse or quality varies.)
5. If the chemical solution gets on the clothes, wash it with water or detergent immediately.
6. Do not use products that exceed the expiration date.