Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
This is a replacement cartridge for the Cleansui Stationary Water Filter. Each cartridge has about a 1-year lifespan. It removes 13 impurities found in water
1. Residual chlorine - Added as a water sterilizer but gives water a bad taste.
2. Murky water (micro-organisms, solid lead, etc.) - This filter can get rid of red rust, etc.
3. Trihalomethane - Chemicals 4-7 react with chlorine and organic compounds found in tap water to produce trihalomethane, a known carcinogen.
8. Soluble lead - Causes mental disorders in newborns and infants if accumulated in the body.
9. Agricultural chemicals (CAT) - A widely-used herbicide and pesticide.
10. Musty odor (2-MIB) - Foul odors that end up in water.
11. Tetrachloroethylene - Used in dry-cleaning solutions, metallic resins, etc.
12. Trichloroethylene - Industrial waste (as a metal adhesive, etc.).
13. 1-,1-,1-Trichloroethane - Industrial waste (as a stain remover, etc.).
Dimension: 6.8 x 3.1 x 3.1 inches
Main body: Model Stationary Alkaline Ion Water Conditioner 02 Clean Alkaline AL001 AL001-GR
Type of filter material: Hollow fiber membrane (polyethylene), activated carbon, ceramic
Approximate replacement time: Approximately 1 year (when using 10 L / day)