Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
The MITSUBISHI RAYON Cleansui Faucet Water Purifier CSP601-SV is a water filter system that fits on your existing faucet. The Cleansui filter is sleek and modern, incorporating a simplistic digital-number screen and crystal window to let you know when it's time to change the filter. More importantly, it eliminates 15 toxic compounds from tap water.
Filtering your tap water is more economical than buying water in bottles. Would you rather buy 450 bottles of water in one year or four filter cartridges? Each Cleansui filter cartridge has about a 3-month lifespan at 10 liters per day.
1. Residual chlorine - Added as a water sterilizer but gives water a bad taste.
2. Murky water (micro-organisms, solid lead, etc.) - This filter can get rid of red rust, etc.
3. Trihalomethane - Chemicals 4-7 react with chlorine and organic compounds found in tap water to produce trihalomethane, a known carcinogen.
8. Soluble lead - Causes mental disorders in newborns and infants if accumulated in the body.
9. Agricultural chemicals (CAT) - A widely-used herbicide and pesticide.
10. Musty odor (2-MIB) - Foul odors that end up in water.
11. Tetrachloroethylene - Used in dry-cleaning solutions, metallic resins, etc.
12. Trichloroethylene - Industrial waste (as a metal adhesive, etc.).
13. 1-,1-,1-Trichloroethane - Industrial waste (as a stain remover, etc.).
14. Iron particles - Mostly originating from plumbing pipes, they cause rusty water and bad taste.
15. Aluminum - Found in aluminum-based coagulants for clean-processing water.
Be sure to put this into your wishlist by logging in, or sign up today to enjoy 500 points discount immediately~ Wonect offers FREE deliveries worldwide and has daily deals, so do check back for the best prices from Japan!