MITSUBISHI Cleansui SuperSTX Replacement Cartridge SSC8800 1 piece
Cleansui SuperSTX SSC8800 Replacement Cartridge.
A replacement cartridge for the Cleansui SSX series. Cartridge has about a one-year lifespan.
1. Residual chlorine - Added as a water sterilizer but gives water a bad taste.
2. Murky water (micro-organisms, solid lead, etc.) - This filter can get rid of red rust, etc.
3. Trihalomethane - Chemicals 4-7 react with chlorine and organic compounds found in tap water to produce trihalomethane, a known carcinogen.
8. Soluble lead - Causes mental disorders in newborns and infants if accumulated in the body.
9. Agricultural chemicals (CAT) - A widely-used herbicide and pesticide.
10. Musty odor (2-MIB) - Foul odors that end up in water.
11. Tetrachloroethylene - Used in dry-cleaning solutions, metallic resins, etc.
12. Trichloroethylene - Industrial waste (as a metal adhesive, etc.).
13. 1-,1-,1-Trichloroethane - Industrial waste (as a stain remover, etc.).
14. Iron particles - Mostly originate from plumbing pipes, they cause rusty water and bad taste.
15. Aluminum - Found in aluminum-based coagulants for clean-processing water.
SSX880 and SSX810
First time purchase from here
My first purchase here. Previous filter are still pretty clean despite using it for 2 years. I guess sg water very safe to drink. But as we have toddler at home, better be safe to have a water filter installed
super fast delivery
great seller, super fast response and delivery. price is cheaper than retail
CLEAN TASTING WATER AT HOME
WATER IN SINGAPORE TESTS CLEAN AND NOT EARTHY OR CHEMICAL TASTE WHEN REPLACE NEW FILTER EACH YEAR.
Replacement cartridge for SSX 880
It s a replacement cartridge for SSX 880 and it fits well, easy installation.