Minon Amino Moist Skin Mask 4 Sheets
Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
Supports beautiful healthy skin in people with sensitive or dry skin.
This face mask contains 9 moisturizing amino acids which are essential for healthy, well-hydrated skin. It locks in moisture and supports the skin’s natural barrier with protective compounds similar to ceramide that form a moisturizing barrier on the skin. The sheets use a soft, non-irritating fiber specially selected to suit sensitive skin. There's an ample amount of skin-moisturizing amino acid gel loaded in this mask. It leaves a layer of moisture on your skin. Contains 4 mask sheets.
How to Use:
- After you've applied other beauty lotions, take the mask out of the package and open it up.
- Match the cut-outs of the eyes and mouth up to your face and lay it on so that it's completely sticking to your skin. Take the gel that's left over in the package and rub onto your face over the mask for a greater effect.
- Remove the mask after 10-15 minutes. Use the palms of your hands to pat the excess gel into your skin.
* You don't need to leave the sheet on for longer than 15 minutes even if it's still wet.
* The sheet is heavily-soaked with moisturizing gel; however, if you feel that your face is still lacking moisture, you can apply extra lotion or cream after removing.
* It's recommended to use this mask 1-2 times per week, but it's okay to use it every day depending on the state of your skin.
Water, butylene glycol, pentylene glycol, glycerin, arginine, acrylate/alkyl acrylate (C10-C30) crosspolymer, serine, phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil protocatechuate/isostearate, di(phytosteryl/octyldodecyl)lauroyl glutamate, etc.
No perfumes, colorants, or alcohol (ethyl alcohol). Mildly acidic. Paraben-free. Allergy-tested.
★★ Recommended by Kevin ★★