Meiji Hohoemi Raku Raku Milk Powder Cubes for Babies 0-1 Year 21.6g 48-Pack
Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
A bargain for mothers who use Cubes everyday.
The first infant formula in the world in tablet form that dissolves rapidly! The tablets dissolve amazingly well thanks to the two depressions on both sides. You can drop some tabs straight from the pouch into a bottle, so it's convenient when you're away from home. There's no need for measurement because each tab is 40mL. You can mix the formula spill-free without a spoon and anyone can make it with ease.
Hohoemi Raku Raku Milk Powder is derived from carefully-researched data for baby's growth when drinking its mother's breastmilk which is full of nutrients. In addition to basic nutrients for infants, the 0-1 Year formula contains ARA, DHA, phospholipids, and selenium, which are good for brain development, and antioxidants.
How to Use:
1. Use 20mL of boiled water (about 2/3 the required amount) that has cooled down to around 70°C to dilute 1 spoonful of milk powder.
2. Cap the bottle and shake circularly until fully dissolved. Be careful not to get scalded.
3. Further dilute with the remaining water.
4. Cap the bottle and shake again until dissolved.
5. Allow the milk to cool down to about 40°C (body temperature) by dunking the capped bottle under water before feeding.
- Use within 1 month of opening the packet.
- Do not feed undissolved cubes to your baby.
- Do not leave packs open.
- Do not put in a wet place, by a fire, or in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in the refrigerator.
- Do not feed your baby with unused blended milk that has been left for more than 2 hours.