Mitsubishi Cleansui Alkali Bottle Series CPC7W 2 Replacement Cartridges
Shipping: Qxpress - S$3.00
Free shipping over S$90.00 purchase. 3~6 days from shipping
Registered mail or parcel services offering tracking.
Cleansui Alkali Bottle Series Replacement Cartridges.
These are replacement cartridges for the alkali bottle series. These cartridges alkalize clean water. Each cartridge has about a 3-month lifespan.
1. Residual chlorine - Added as a water sterilizer but gives water a bad taste.
2. Murky water (micro-organisms, solid lead, etc.) - This filter can get rid of red rust, etc.
3. Trihalomethane - Chemicals 4-7 react with chlorine and organic compounds found in tap water to produce trihalomethane, a known carcinogen.
8. Soluble lead - Causes mental disorders in newborns and infants if accumulated in the body.
9. Agricultural chemicals (CAT) - A widely-used herbicide and pesticide.
10. Musty odor (2-MIB) - Foul odors that end up in water.
11. Tetrachloroethylene - Used in dry-cleaning solutions, metallic resins, etc.
12. Trichloroethylene - Industrial waste (as a metal adhesive, etc.).
13. 1-,1-,1-Trichloroethane - Industrial waste (as a stain remover, etc.).
14. Iron particles - Mostly originate from plumbing pipes, they cause rusty water and bad taste.
15. Aluminum - Found in aluminum-based coagulants for clean-processing water.
CP007, CP006, CP005, CSP4, CP025, CP015, CP012, CP002, CP207, CP205, GP001JP, JP407-R, JP407-T