This formula is thoughtfully produced so you can have peace of mind that your baby is getting proper nourishment from the very start.
HAIHAI is an infant formula that was developed after many years of study on breast milk and state-of-the-art knowledge about infant nutrition. The ingredients and their balance are relatively close to actual mothers' milk with reduced β-lactoglobulin (a predigestion allergen found in cows' milk) and the addition of lactoferrin, heavily found in breast milk. The amino acid proportion of protein:casein is 60:40, just like in breast milk. It also includes other key nutrition elements such as essential fatty acids found in mothers' milk (DHA), lactose, galactooligosaccharide (which increase healthy lactic acid bacteria), vitamin K, carnitine, and β-carotene. The calcium:phosphorus ratio is similar to that in breast milk along with zinc and copper.
The formula is not overly sweet and can be mixed with other formulas.
How to Prepare:
Prepare with clean hands in a sanitary place. One spoonful of powder (about 2.6g) prepares about 20mL of formula.
1. Add the necessary amount of HAIHAI powder into a sterilized baby bottle.
2. Pour hot water that's been heated to 70°C or above two-thirds of the way up the bottle, being careful of burning.
3. Cover with the nipple and screw the cap on tightly. Hold the water with a towel and shake well until the milk has dissolved.
4. Take the cap and nipple off again and fill the remainder with hot water or cooled boiled water. Measure the liquid from the bottom of the froth.
5. Put the nipple and cap back on tightly and shake the bottle again lightly until the milk is evenly distributed.
6. Dip the bottle under running water or a pool of ice water to cool the milk down to body temperature.
7. Squirt a drop of milk onto the inside of your wrist to check if the temperature feels the same as your body. Once it does, feed the milk to your baby!
Lactose, whey protein digesta, palm oil, whole milk powder, separated palm kernel oil, refined soybean oil, liquid galactooligosaccharide, calcium caseinate, dextrin (saccharified starch), refined fish oil, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, lecithin, potassium phosphate, etc.
Vitamin A: 420μg
Vitamin B1: 0.4mg
Vitamin B2: 0.6mg
Vitamin B6: 0.3mg
Vitamin B12: 1.5μg
Vitamin C: 60mg
Vitamin D: 7μg
Vitamin E: 4.5mg
Vitamin K: 13μg
Folic acid: 60μg
Pantothenic acid: 4mg
Linoleic acid: 3.3g
α-linolenic acid: 0.4g