Cleansing water given by Mother Nature.
Rosette Cleansing Water removes makeup while conditioning your face and removing accumulated dead skin cells. With one cotton pad, all you do is gently wipe and makeup comes right off for a fresh face. It'll quell worries about pores, greasiness, and dryness.
How it works:
- Cleansing Water comes naturally-loaded with minerals from Izumo Yumura Onsen (Hot Spring) that naturally soften skin everywhere they touch. They also improve blood circulation in the skin.
- Plant extracts like skin-penetrating pearl barley, Hamamelis japonica, wild thyme, rosemary, and rose fruit extracts make skin smooth and velvety. They remove makeup without feeling sticky or harming skin.
- It's made of the same ingredients found in lotions, so you don't even have to rinse it off. It acts like a face wash and a lotion for two products in one.
- Malic acid is blended for acne care -- it cleanly removes dirt from pores to prevent breakouts.
- It's 100% oil-free. Remove makeup without scrubbing -- even eyelash extensions.
Non-comedogenic-tested. Allergy-tested. Patch-tested. Mildly-acidic. Colorant-, mineral-oil-, and paraben-free.
Scent: Subtle Fresh Herb scent.
How to Use:
Using dry hands, dispense 3 pumps onto a cotton sheet. On a dry face, gently massage into areas with makeup, then wipe off. Repeat with a clean cotton sheet until no more dirt and makeup wipes off.
When removing eye makeup, be careful not to get into the eyes. Apply the cotton sheet over the eyelids and gently wipe thoroughly.
You can continue your skin care routine without rinsing.
Water, PEG-6 caprylic/capric acid glycerides (cleansing agent), dipropylene glycol (moisturizing agent), butylene glycol (moisturizing agent), propanediol (moisturizing agent), PEG-10 isostearate (emulsifier), geothermal water (moisturizing agent), Hamamelis japonica water (moisturizing agent), hydrolyzed pearl barley seed (moisturizing agent), rosemary extract (moisturizing agent), wild thyme extract (moisturizing agent), rose canina fruit extract (moisturizing agent), etc.