Cleansui Alkali Bottle Series Replacement Cartridges.
These are replacement cartridges for the alkali bottle series. These cartridges alkalize clean water. Each cartridge has about a 3-month lifespan.
1. Residual chlorine - Added as a water sterilizer but gives water a bad taste.
2. Murky water (micro-organisms, solid lead, etc.) - This filter can get rid of red rust, etc.
3. Trihalomethane - Chemicals 4-7 react with chlorine and organic compounds found in tap water to produce trihalomethane, a known carcinogen.
8. Soluble lead - Causes mental disorders in newborns and infants if accumulated in the body.
9. Agricultural chemicals (CAT) - A widely-used herbicide and pesticide.
10. Musty odor (2-MIB) - Foul odors that end up in water.
11. Tetrachloroethylene - Used in dry-cleaning solutions, metallic resins, etc.
12. Trichloroethylene - Industrial waste (as a metal adhesive, etc.).
13. 1-,1-,1-Trichloroethane - Industrial waste (as a stain remover, etc.).
14. Iron particles - Mostly originate from plumbing pipes, they cause rusty water and bad taste.
15. Aluminum - Found in aluminum-based coagulants for clean-processing water.
CP007, CP006, CP005, CSP4, CP025, CP015, CP012, CP002, CP207, CP205, GP001JP, JP407-R, JP407-T
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
2 cartridges in a box! I can never find this price in Singapore. So much cheaper here!!!!
- Worth buying
The filters are much cheaper than those sold in Singapore.